What you need:
- Frame. This one is 18x24cm
- 2 sheets of paper 17x17cm for the cradle
- 1 small piece of cardboard in white or beige for the head, R2D2, clouds and the text
- 1 sheet of paper 12x12 cm for the Baby-Shirt (here in skyblue)
- 1 sheet of paper 12x12 for Yoda (here in green)
- fabric for covering the cardboard of the frame
- small piece of fabric for the pillow (here in blue)
- small piece of fabric for the blanket (here in green)
- cotton as filling for pillow and blanket
- thin thread for ringlet
- 2 toothpicks
- 4 buttons as wheels
- 4 Rocailles for holding the wheels (the whole has to be big enough for the toothpick)
- craft glue
- paper scissors
- felt tip pen in black and yellow
A matchbox folding instruction from "dearlydee" serves as a template for the cradle. The outer part of the cradle is moveable.
The tiny paper-Yoda is somewhat tricky. This model is invented by Fumiaki Kawahata. The downloadable "PDF" shows the folding instructions step-by-step.
In contrary to Yoda the "Baby-Shirt" stands for easy folding.